- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Management at Lockheed Martin
- Average rating for Management, based on 20 reviews7.3 / 10
How accessible are managers and do they make good mentors? You may want to address internal communication, performance feedback or praise and recognition.
Good communication usually about performance, functional can have good or poor communication at times. Rewards for hard work are good, for instance a paid for meal.
Managers are available to speak with but in some cases do not keep in regular touch with project team. Serious communication issues can arise.
Management are approachable and are good mentors for grads.
My manager sits right across from my desk, so very easy to access and confirm any questions I might have. He is a leader of the team, and so I feel as though I've learnt a lot in terms of engineering rigour and prioritization of work. Praise and recognition is given at our monthly Agile Sprint Review Retrospectives. Performance feedback is also provided here, whether it is positive or negative.
Daily stand up meetings make for close interaction which is great
Great accessibility and great mentors at a lower level. Highest levels of management are less involved in this process understandably.