ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Here are some of the key features of our program:
- Rotational 6-month assignments across our divisions: Active Cosmetics, Consumer Products, Luxe & Professional Products
- Experience project-based work under the guidance of internal top talent
- Structured learning and development program
- HR support and mentoring from our top internal talent
- Opportunities to work across different departments, and with industry leading agencies and external clients
- The opportunity to fast-track your career
ABOUT THE ROLE - SALES/COMMERCIAL GRADUATE
- Rotations across our different divisions in both retail and account-specific sales.
- Developing credible relationships with our accounts and delivering integrated strategies to help shape their growth plans
- Building commercial plans from conceptualisation to execution
- Assisting commercial arrangement negotiations for product launches and promotions
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop accurate stock and sell out forecasts
- Effectively driving education and sales with established client-base
- Proactively sourcing and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving monthly sales and growth targets
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative graduates to help us create the future of Beauty, commencing Jan 2020. You will forge your own career path, going beyond what you thought was possible by reacting fast and taking risks. You will need to have leadership skills, and be able to take direction as well. We'll expect you to be able to hit the ground running, so you will ideally have some work or internship experience.
Must have –
- Relevant degree qualification within last two years or complete by end of 2019
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ambition and be able to collaborate in teams
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or an Australian/NZ Citizen to apply. Students who do not have these working rights will not be considered.
- Annual Product Allowance, Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as to use
- International career opportunities
- Summer hours (Shorter Friday hours during summer)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Internal launches & events
Applications close on the Monday 8th April at 11:55PM.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L'Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.