McConnell Dowell is a major engineering, construction, building and maintenance contractor operating in 23 locations throughout Australia, Asia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands and the Middle East. Our vision is to build better communities through safe, smart and efficient infrastructure.
Working at the forefront of the industry, we provide our people with a stimulating environment that challenges them to think laterally and excel beyond even their own expectations.
McConnell Dowell is now accepting applications from motivated Engineering Graduates who are looking to commence their career in a challenging and rewarding environment.
We are recruiting for the following disciplines in the 2020 Graduate Program:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Construction Management
What you can expect as a McConnell Dowell Graduate
- Project work: Gain experience working on exciting projects all around Australia. Our graduates are not confined to an office and work out on site building pipelines, rail tracks, roads and much more
- Professional Development: Be provided with formal learning opportunities and exposure to many facets of our business including Health, Safety, Environment & Quality, Project Estimating and Tendering and Engineering Design
- Mentoring: Receive mentoring from industry experts at McConnell Dowell who will support you through your entire graduate program
To be considered for the Program you must meet the following criteria:
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications; have completed an undergraduate degree by the end of 2019
- Be self-sufficient person who requires limited supervision and have a strong focus on results
- Have a positive attitude and keen desire to learn on-the-job
- Be competent in the use of MS Office
- Be passionate about McConnell Dowell’s values of safety & care, honesty & integrity, customer focus, teamwork and performance excellence
- Display a strong passion and drive to excel in the construction industry
- Have strong commitment to the safety promise of “Home Without Harm”
- Have a basic knowledge of engineering software such as Wallap, SpaceGass, Sure Trak, AutoCad
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Be willing to relocate around Australia
Applications close 5 April 2019.
Please ensure the below documents are submitted in your application:
- Cover letter
- Recent academic transcript