With the huge growth we're experiencing, we are looking for highly ambitious and driven individuals to be part of our talented sales team, whose mission is to educate Australian medium to large businesses on the impact of insight from news and social media.
What is the job?
- Working in a team environment to drive Meltwater's revenue growth through consultative sales
- Own your entire sales process; from lead generation and value creation to negotiation and execution of closing strategies
- Liaise closely with a mentor to ensure you are continuously developing
- Meet individual and team targets
- Consult with companies on how they use news and social media data to inform strategy and decision making
Is this you?
- Overachiever at high school and university
- Undergraduate degree (commerce, business, law, science, psychology encouraged)
- Experience working in a professional evironment (either full term or internships)
- Demonstration of interests outside of work and study (travel, exchange, sport, volunteering etc.)
- Keen interest in news, current affairs and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Eligibility to legally work in Australia
What does the first 3 months look like?
- First week spent in Sydney/Melbourne with all new national hires in training boot camp
- Second week back in your city for continued training boot camp
- On the job training and mentoring with your line manager: coaching and shadowing you on calls and meetings with ongoing feedback
- In depth training on the Australian media landscape and the role news and social media play for businesses
- ''Ramp up'' KPI's and bonuses
- Third month follow up training boot camp with all national new hires
What's in it for you?
- Be challenged every day to be the best version of yourself
- Work in dynamic environment that has been ranked Top 7 Great Place to Work in Australia 2017! (And top 15 for the past consecutive years)
- Rigorous training and continual coaching and development
- Develop valuable skills such as critical thinking, communication, negotiation, business acumen… The list goes on
- Opportunity for rapid career progression
- Work for a fast growing global company with offices in 60 cities around the world but heart of a start up
- $91,000 AUD OTE, with the opportunity to earn more with uncapped commission
- Lots of benefits and