- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Diversity at Microsoft
- Average rating for Diversity, based on 12 reviews9.2 / 10
Please provide further information on diversity with respect to women, ethnic minorities and LGBT. Please comment on issues such as recruitment, retention, promotion, child care, maternity leave, etc.
Seems very good and I am glad my immediate team push for women in tech, Indigenous and LGBT workers.
Microsoft's dedication to diversity is very present. There are lots of women, ethnic minorities, LGBT and peoples with disabilities in the company. Microsoft recognises that unless the workforce is diverse, we will not be delivering products/solutions that are diverse and fit everyone's needs.
our company's goal is to continue driving diversity, we hold many events for women in IT, and have a large committee about education the company on aboriginal torres strait islanders culture and opening up employment opportunities
What does your company do to attract applicants from less privileged backgrounds?
The company runs a lot of careers days, sponsorship programs, and partners with local disadvantaged schools and has a range of social programs to attract a range of different applicants.