- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Management at Microsoft
- Average rating for Management, based on 12 reviews8.8 / 10
How accessible are managers and do they make good mentors? You may want to address internal communication, performance feedback or praise and recognition.
Senior leaders are very approachable and frequently interact with the grad and intern community. My manager will frequently make time for me whenever I need feedback or guidance
Managers also make good mentors. Very accessible.
My manager is 100% approachable and I have 1:1's with her weekly; my mentor every fortnight. I've been placed with the best mentor and very experienced manager.
All good enough. Dependant on managers.
Great managers, who focus on career development. Fun and focused. Usually have bi-weekly check-in with my manager. Manager is always available for a quick question over Skype or when we are both in the office.
There is a very flat hierarchical structure, and thus even the General Manager of Australia is very easy to approach and chat to.
My manager always makes time, we catch up every 2 weeks. i am also able to easily talk to my skip manager and other managers for advice and feedback etc.