- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by MinterEllison graduate employees
- The new building is fantastic and the leadership in my team sets realistic expectations and timeframes with our clients.
- Autonomy, collegiate atmosphere, non-hierarchical, development
- Great access to very experienced individuals and leaders of the industry
- The people. It is fantastic to work in an environment where the people truly support each other to achieve their potential.
- The type of work that I get to do (the biggest projects for great clients) and the people I work with (my Partners are the best in the industry in their fields).
- The firm does not celebrate its achievements enough. I feel that Minter Ellison is as good as any law firm in town, however that message has not always been effectively communicated to the market.
- Long hours from time to time
- Longer hours at work mean sacrificing some extracurricular activities in order to optimise work produce to supervisors and/or clients
- There are times when you don't have much control of workflow.
- The long working hours which is expected across the legal profession