Monadelphous is a leading Australian company providing engineering, construction, maintenance and industrial services to some of the world’s largest Oil & Gas, Mining and Infrastructure projects. We are the team that constructs and maintains the machines, facilities and infrastructure needed to dig resources out of the ground, turn the turbines and keep the water flowing.
Our Graduate Program
We know that after years of uni, you’ll be ready to get on with the real work and progress as quickly as you can. So we’ve developed a Graduate Program with you in mind.
We know progression is top of your list, so the 2020 Graduate Program will allow just that. With the right focus, you can influence how quickly you complete the Program and advance your career at Monadelphous.
You’ll be encouraged to drive your own development and take advantage of all the opportunities available to you. If you’re a go-getter, with top performance ratings, you could find yourself attaining all your competencies and completing the program in 18 months. That said, we value attention to detail and being thorough, plus some cycles may take longer than others, so if it takes 36 months to complete the Program, that’s fine too.
We’re looking for future leaders in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chemical/Process Engineering
- Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Construction Management
- Human Resources
- Finance and Accounting
What we look for:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering Chemical/Process Engineering, Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering, Construction Management, Human Resources or Finance and Accounting
- A passion for the work we do and desire to be hands-on, (which means going to site for the majority of our Grads!)
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, commercial acumen and innovative thinking
- Diligence, adaptability, team-oriented nature, safety-focus, leadership skills
- Work experience (related or unrelated to the role) which has enabled you to develop the above skills
- Australian or New Zealand Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
- Undergraduates in their final year or graduates who completed their degree in the last two years
- Most importantly, a people person - the kind of person that asks how someone’s weekend was before they launch into the to-do list.
10 Great reasons to join us
- Real Work – At Monadelphous you won’t sit behind a desk all day. You’ll be hands-on, and the majority of graduates will go-to site, getting exposure to some of the world’s largest Oil & Gas, Mining and Infrastructure projects.
- Variety – When you join the Monadelphous Graduate Program you never know where you could end up or what you might be doing. From working on large scale shutdowns to regional water projects to some of Australia’s largest construction projects – the opportunities are endless, and experiences will be far beyond what you imagined. Just read the stories on page xx to hear what our previous Grads got up to.
- Structured Program – You can expect a structured, competency-based development program – one that allows you to progress at your own speed.
- Training – You'll get formal training to complement the hands-on experience.
- Working with the best – At Monadelphous we have people that have worked for Global Operators, people with international experience, and some that have enjoyed their time so much at Monadelphous that they never left. Either way, you’ll get to work alongside some of the most talented and respected professionals in the industry.
- Chartered Status – The opportunity to achieve chartered status through the relevant professional bodies.
- Mentoring – Guidance and support that is just part of life here at Monadelphous.
- Reputation – Renowned for delivery and service excellence, we’re perceived as leaders in our field, and not just by our customers, by our peers and competitors too. So there’s no doubt that completing a Graduate Program with Monadelphous will be a truly great start to your career.
- Real Job – If you impress, ongoing employment at the end of the Graduate Program.
- Opportunity – We’re the perfect size - big enough to be involved with some of Australia’s biggest and most complex projects but small enough that you’ll be noticed and recognised as top talent that we want to progress.