Assignments vary depending upon group placement, but typically include:
- Analyzing financial and operating information relating to corporations and industries.
- Creating statistical exhibits that analyze comparative financial performance.
- Building models to depict projected financial results and to value companies.
- Developing marketing memoranda.
- Participating actively in the execution of financing and/or M&A transactions.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
- You are a university student in your penultimate year of study or first-year Master’s student with outstanding academics.
- You are a team player with a strong work ethic who thrives with confidence when faced with intellectual challenges.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to grasp complex data, manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to form effective working relationships through collaboration, strive for excellence and exhibit the highest ethical standards.
- Fluency in English is required.
Applications close at 12pm AEST on Tuesday, 16th July 2019