At NAB, we support you every step of the way to help you find a career you're passionate about.
Our program commences in February 2022 and you'll complete a rotational program designed to give you broad experience, introducing you to all aspects of life at one of Australia's largest and most successful financial institutions.
Our program offers:
- Rotations and experiences in genuine roles, doing real work.
- A four-week secondment to a business area of your choice.
- Opportunities to get involved in enterprise-wide projects, initiatives and resource groups.
- Opportunities to create positive social impact via community and customer engagement projects.
- Learning and development opportunities aligned to building critical skills for the future of work.
- Access to NAB's Career Qualified in Banking Accreditation and Leadership Program.
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and exposure to senior leaders.
- Networking events to help you build your profile and organisational connections.
- Support to find a permanent role in your chosen field upon completion of the program.
The Technology Team
We're transforming our business, setting up the bank for the future. Technology is at the heart of this change to deliver great customer experiences. We need innovators, dynamic disrupters and ambitious leaders to help us deliver this transformation.
As part of Technology you will:
- Work with Business Analysts to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements
- Participate in system design including the production of system and program documentation as well as ongoing maintenance
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems
- Develop, program and code technology applications software solutions to meet agreed specifications. Improve, enhance and correct systems as necessary
- Achieve key Systems Development Life Cycle stages in terms of quantity, timing and quality of all aspects of work allocated
Your best begins here at NAB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We embrace the diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
We actively encourage and welcome candidates of all ages and cultural backgrounds, people with disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
Applications are open until the 19th of April 2021. For more information go to www.nab.com.au/graduates.