- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by NAB graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 12 graduates working at NAB. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 12 responses.
- Opportunity to move around teams outside my rotation to get a better understanding of areas of personal interest.
- The culture, people & opportunities
- Learning & Development Opportunity
- Going through 3 rotations in 3 different teams thus getting exposure through a number of places within the company.
- NAB has an outstanding culture premised on equality and merit.
- Inability to choose or preference rotation places.
- Technology and communication, although there is lots of work and improvements being made in these areas now.
- Certain teams are not as concerned about graduate development as others.
- I commute about 2 hours each way to get to and from work.
- My current role is process heavy - and it is easy to get caught up in the grind of punching out what needs to be done.
What insiders say about…
My rotation in the Asset Management Strategy team has given me so much exposure to the current and future prospects of this business, and also the ability to meet so many people!
NAB is a business built on respect and equality. Leaders within the organisation are engaging and readily interact with Graduates. More broadly, all employees work collaboratively and cooperatively.
As I was internal, the assessments comprised of the usual online type assessments and I had a two on one interview.
Why do you want to join the company? Unfortunately I can't remember the rest!
Do thorough research on the banking industry as it is highly regulated and any prior knowledge will look impressive.
As it takes me around 2 hours to get to work (door to door), I start at about 7:30 and finish at 5. I would like to finish earlier so I don't have to get home so late, or possibly work from a local business banking centre once a week.
Pay is excellent, but grads don't get a bonus.
Very supportive and willing to help your career development.
Once again, this depends heavily on how managers train their respective graduates.
From what we have seen from previous grads, it looks like graduate move up pretty well within the company.
NAB is actively promotes and supports diversity through its social and cultural outreach programs.
There are various initiatives and programs to attract Graduate talent from less privileged backgrounds. With particular attention paid to the African-Australian community.
Very good. Have to do a major fundraiser and raise as much money through the year. Encouraged to have days off to do charity work.
Office facilities are varied across locations. Some offices are more modern than others. Those offices that have been recently refurbished have clean, modern change room facilities.
Green buildings, stop putting coffee cups in recyclingJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
Suncorp GroupSuncorp Group includes leading general insurance, banking, life insurance and superannuation brands in Australia and New Zealand.Whatever your background or area of academic study, we value the intellect, personality and integrity of an individual.