- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by NAB graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 12 graduates working at NAB. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 12 responses.
- Opportunity to move around teams outside my rotation to get a better understanding of areas of personal interest.
- The culture, people & opportunities
- Learning & Development Opportunity
- Going through 3 rotations in 3 different teams thus getting exposure through a number of places within the company.
- NAB has an outstanding culture premised on equality and merit.
- Inability to choose or preference rotation places.
- Technology and communication, although there is lots of work and improvements being made in these areas now.
- Certain teams are not as concerned about graduate development as others.
- I commute about 2 hours each way to get to and from work.
- My current role is process heavy - and it is easy to get caught up in the grind of punching out what needs to be done.
What insiders say about…
The graduate program just wasn't for me. You need to be really clear on what stream you apply for to make sure its the most suitable one for you, to get the most out of the experience.
Friendly and open.
The assessment centre was engaging and challenging. Although, there was no formal interview was conducted.
Be sure to know exactly what area of the business in which you want to work. The stream for which you apply may not offer the opportunities and roles that you seek in your chosen location.
Depends on the department you work in, tend to be a little longer than most other workplaces, but not terrible and there is flexibility to be able to work from home or leave early if you need to.
Good graduate rate
Interest free yearly myki, no annual fee credit cards
Managers are extremely accessible and make fantastic mentors - all you have to do is reach out and mention you're a graduate, and they are almost always happy to make time for you.
A lot of business but not a lot of technical ones. Don't expect cutting edge technology training programs unless you work in Technology.
Graduates are "guaranteed" to get at least an analyst level job after the graduate program but following this, I'm unsure about the possibilities.
NAB is actively promotes and supports diversity through its social and cultural outreach programs.
There are various initiatives and programs to attract Graduate talent from less privileged backgrounds. With particular attention paid to the African-Australian community.
We have the option to take some volunteer days as well as participate in a number of initiatives to improve our CSR standing. Something I worked on was a cocktail fundraiser event where my fellow Melbourne graduates and I raised over $35,000 for Guide Dogs Victoria.
Office facilities are varied across locations. Some offices are more modern than others. Those offices that have been recently refurbished have clean, modern change room facilities.
Although NAB is committed to reducing its carbon footprint, it pays much greater attention to reducing its environmental footprint more broadly.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
Suncorp GroupSuncorp Group includes leading general insurance, banking, life insurance and superannuation brands in Australia and New Zealand.Whatever your background or area of academic study, we value the intellect, personality and integrity of an individual.