- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by NAB graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 12 graduates working at NAB. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 12 responses.
- Opportunity to move around teams outside my rotation to get a better understanding of areas of personal interest.
- The culture, people & opportunities
- Learning & Development Opportunity
- Going through 3 rotations in 3 different teams thus getting exposure through a number of places within the company.
- NAB has an outstanding culture premised on equality and merit.
- Inability to choose or preference rotation places.
- Technology and communication, although there is lots of work and improvements being made in these areas now.
- Certain teams are not as concerned about graduate development as others.
- I commute about 2 hours each way to get to and from work.
- My current role is process heavy - and it is easy to get caught up in the grind of punching out what needs to be done.
What insiders say about…
My rotation in the Asset Management Strategy team has given me so much exposure to the current and future prospects of this business, and also the ability to meet so many people!
Both the teams I have been in have had fantastic cultures. Both have had a very caring, family atmosphere, and allow a lot of flexibility when commitments outside of work come up.
The assessment centre was engaging and challenging. Although, there was no formal interview was conducted.
Be sure to know exactly what area of the business in which you want to work. The stream for which you apply may not offer the opportunities and roles that you seek in your chosen location.
I work decent hours but am allowed to get out for exercise at lunch which I really value.
The base salary is generous, while Graduates are not eligible for bonuses.
Discount mortgages rates and credit card application fees.
Managers are extremely accessible and make fantastic mentors - all you have to do is reach out and mention you're a graduate, and they are almost always happy to make time for you.
Once again, this depends heavily on how managers train their respective graduates.
Promotion and career advancement is based on merit with many young managers within the organisation. There is, however, limited scope to be promoted within certain areas of the organisation.
We have the African Australian Inclusion Program as well as a number of other programs to encourage diversity within the organisation.
We have the AAIP program to attract applicants who are qualified and from less privileged backgrounds.
I've personally worked on a deep dive into our product and service offerings to ensure we're not exacerbating the impact for customers experiencing domestic and family violence (including financial).
The main headquarters for my company is fairly new and as such, so are the facilities. The desk space is still not quite as modern as PwC or Google but I still quite like it. The dress code in finance is a suit without a tie and we have business casual Fridays.
Although NAB is committed to reducing its carbon footprint, it pays much greater attention to reducing its environmental footprint more broadly.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
Suncorp GroupSuncorp Group includes leading general insurance, banking, life insurance and superannuation brands in Australia and New Zealand.Whatever your background or area of academic study, we value the intellect, personality and integrity of an individual.