- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by NAB graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 12 graduates working at NAB. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 12 responses.
- Opportunity to move around teams outside my rotation to get a better understanding of areas of personal interest.
- The culture, people & opportunities
- Learning & Development Opportunity
- Going through 3 rotations in 3 different teams thus getting exposure through a number of places within the company.
- NAB has an outstanding culture premised on equality and merit.
- Inability to choose or preference rotation places.
- Technology and communication, although there is lots of work and improvements being made in these areas now.
- Certain teams are not as concerned about graduate development as others.
- I commute about 2 hours each way to get to and from work.
- My current role is process heavy - and it is easy to get caught up in the grind of punching out what needs to be done.
What insiders say about…
Having moved teams recently on a secondment, I have now been given more responsibility in putting together finance packs to be presented to the leadership team.
The company is really large and always transforming, so there is bound to be differences in culture across teams. The business unit you rotate into will determine the experience you will have as a graduate.
Psychometric testing, video interview, assessment centre. I did a test presentation but was never actually interviewed.
Know the company inside out. Especially how the company measures its success.
As it takes me around 2 hours to get to work (door to door), I start at about 7:30 and finish at 5. I would like to finish earlier so I don't have to get home so late, or possibly work from a local business banking centre once a week.
As a grad, the pay is pretty generous, however we are not initialed to any bonuses, which i think should be reconsidered
All my managers and mentors have been extremely helpful, and are accessible at all times! We constantly meet formally and informally to talk about performance and etc.
There are some formal training processes and programs. Managers have proven willing to engage and assist wherever possible, providing other business unit specific training.
From what we have seen from previous grads, it looks like graduate move up pretty well within the company.
The business is a huge promoter in cultural diversity and acceptance of everyone within the organisation!
Australia African Inclusion Program, similar to the Graduate Program, but for individuals of African descent.
Alignment to UN SDGs, Green Bond, carbon neutral just to name a few
Office facilities are varied across locations. Some offices are more modern than others. Those offices that have been recently refurbished have clean, modern change room facilities.
Although NAB is committed to reducing its carbon footprint, it pays much greater attention to reducing its environmental footprint more broadly.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
Suncorp GroupSuncorp Group includes leading general insurance, banking, life insurance and superannuation brands in Australia and New Zealand.Whatever your background or area of academic study, we value the intellect, personality and integrity of an individual.