- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by NAB graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 12 graduates working at NAB. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 12 responses.
- Opportunity to move around teams outside my rotation to get a better understanding of areas of personal interest.
- The culture, people & opportunities
- Learning & Development Opportunity
- Going through 3 rotations in 3 different teams thus getting exposure through a number of places within the company.
- NAB has an outstanding culture premised on equality and merit.
- Inability to choose or preference rotation places.
- Technology and communication, although there is lots of work and improvements being made in these areas now.
- Certain teams are not as concerned about graduate development as others.
- I commute about 2 hours each way to get to and from work.
- My current role is process heavy - and it is easy to get caught up in the grind of punching out what needs to be done.
What insiders say about…
Having moved teams recently on a secondment, I have now been given more responsibility in putting together finance packs to be presented to the leadership team.
NAB has a very welcoming culture with people very keen to show you around, teach you and allow you to shadow. It also has a fantastic work-life balance with both my bosses encouraging exercise at lunch.
Psychometric testing, video interview, assessment centre. I did a test presentation but was never actually interviewed.
Know the company inside out. Especially how the company measures its success.
Depends on the department you work in, tend to be a little longer than most other workplaces, but not terrible and there is flexibility to be able to work from home or leave early if you need to.
Good graduate rate
Interest free yearly myki, no annual fee credit cards
It depends on the manager. I've had hands off managers, and very good managers who schedule in fortnightly coaching meetings. Thankfully, I've mostly had attentive managers. They always encourage me to push myself further.
Once again, this depends heavily on how managers train their respective graduates.
Promotion and career advancement is based on merit with many young managers within the organisation. There is, however, limited scope to be promoted within certain areas of the organisation.
The company is extremely inclusive, especially women in leadership roles.
We have the option to take some volunteer days as well as participate in a number of initiatives to improve our CSR standing. Something I worked on was a cocktail fundraiser event where my fellow Melbourne graduates and I raised over $35,000 for Guide Dogs Victoria.
Office facilities are varied across locations. Some offices are more modern than others. Those offices that have been recently refurbished have clean, modern change room facilities.
Green buildings, stop putting coffee cups in recyclingJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
Suncorp GroupSuncorp Group includes leading general insurance, banking, life insurance and superannuation brands in Australia and New Zealand.Whatever your background or area of academic study, we value the intellect, personality and integrity of an individual.