- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Diversity at NAB
- Average rating for Diversity, based on 13 reviews8.6 / 10
Please provide further information on diversity with respect to women, ethnic minorities and LGBT. Please comment on issues such as recruitment, retention, promotion, child care, maternity leave, etc.
- Breakthrough Program was introduced to support women - The African Australian Inclusion Program offers African graduates 6 month internships - We have great parental leave and domestic violence leave schemes - A cultural inclusion working group has just
We have the African Australian Inclusion Program as well as a number of other programs to encourage diversity within the organisation.
NAB is actively promotes and supports diversity through its social and cultural outreach programs.
The business is a huge promoter in cultural diversity and acceptance of everyone within the organisation!
The company is extremely inclusive, especially women in leadership roles.
What does your company do to attract applicants from less privileged backgrounds?
We have the AAIP program to attract applicants who are qualified and from less privileged backgrounds.
There are various initiatives and programs to attract Graduate talent from less privileged backgrounds. With particular attention paid to the African-Australian community.
Australia African Inclusion Program, similar to the Graduate Program, but for individuals of African descent.