- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Norman Disney & Young Reviews
Reviews by Norman Disney & Young graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.1GradAustralia surveyed 11 graduates working at Norman Disney & Young. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 11 responses.
- Exposure and level of responsibility
- Very welcoming culture, good people/community, and diverse opportunities for learning different disciplines/areas of building services.
- People, work is interesting, workplace is great and the flexible working is great too
- The variety of work and charitable endeavours that NDY supports is something that I look forward to contributing too on a daily basis.
- The people, work life balance and the support I receive from everyone
- Project based work means fluctuating work hours
- Would like some more greenery around the office!
- The quantity of work can be quite large at times and the demand to complete it in very short timeframes can be tiring.
- Can't really think of any
- Going home at night.
What insiders say about…
Create computational simulation to assess proposed infrastructure.
Virtual global team, work is shared between locations. Occasional socialising after work
I underwent an online application process and two rounds of interview. First round of interview was with the HR and second round was technical.
Past experiences, understanding of what the company does and some technical ones.
Research the company and the person you are getting interviewed by and try to find common ground.
NDY is quite flexible with hours as long as the work you are assigned is completed. Start and end times depend very much upon getting tasks done in time for a project to be delivered with outstanding quality.
Five weeks annual leave and up to half a year's worth of gym membership paid.
Managers are great
Good weekly training sessions and external sessions. Always have an engineer available to ask questions.
Not sure, just that I know rotations into different disciplines is achievable due to limited resourcing across the different departments.
This, I think, is an industry problem for the most part. However my company is doing a lot to try and reach out to diversify employees
NDY has a charitable trust local to each office as well as internationally that support various local initiatives such as steptember and international causes such as work done by CARE Australia. Charitable work plays an important part of who NDY is as an organisation.
High end fit out with all the perks including table tennis table and open office. Dress code is business casual.
They have keep cups you can use and try to use less paper.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.People also viewed...We're building infrastructure for the future. We're looking for people to join our high-performing team. Who knows where it might take you?