- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Diversity at Norman Disney & Young
- Average rating for Diversity, based on 12 reviews8.1 / 10
Please provide further information on diversity with respect to women, ethnic minorities and LGBT. Please comment on issues such as recruitment, retention, promotion, child care, maternity leave, etc.
The company does its best to allow flexible working arrangements for people with the need for time off / work from home / maternity leave
Commitment to promoting women in engineering from a young age.
Maternity/paternity leave is provided. Very diverse field of people, and respect for everyone is part of culture.
This, I think, is an industry problem for the most part. However my company is doing a lot to try and reach out to diversify employees
NDY makes a strong effort to support a diverse work environment in respect to gender, ethnic minorities and LGBT. Maternity leave is also supported.
There is a wide variety of people employed at NDY.
The diversity in the company is good for the industry (females and nationalities), however it is not easy for le with kids if the partner does not have a less demanding job.