Nous Group is a leading Australian owned management consulting and leadership development firm, with offices and experienced consultants across the country. We exist to create innovative, enduring solutions for our clients and achieve positive influence. We consult across the public, private and not for profit sectors.
We bring a unique, cross-disciplinary approach to the disciplines of business strategy, public policy, organisational capability, executive talent and development, and digital strategy and capability.
Nous was recognised by clients as 'Best management consulting firm, Australia' in the 2017 BRW Client Choice Awards, and #5 Best Place to Work Australia, Best Places to Work Awards 2017.
As a graduate consultant you will have the opportunity to work across all of these service lines, and play a key role in various multidisciplinary teams, to answer questions like:
- How do you redesign the Vocational education and training market?
- How do you reduce carbon emissions in Australia, by industry?
- What is social exclusion?
- How should an organisation align its structure, processes, IT infrastructure, culture and external partnerships to deliver on a new ambitious growth strategy?
- What leadership characteristics and capabilities are required to foster innovation in the financial services sector? How do we build them in an existing leadership team?
To assist us in answering questions such as those above, graduate consultants at Nous are involved in the following activities:
- Investigation – research and analysis of information, interviewing clients and their stakeholders, and reviewing literature to identify key trends and draw out key insights.
- Presentation – assistance in the development and presentation of correspondence, reports, presentations and articles, including statistical and graphical material.
- Implementation – including assistance in the management of projects, assistance in the organisation of workshops, conferences and seminars.
To succeed in a graduate consulting role at Nous you will need to be:
- enthusiastic, curious and willing to learn
- intelligent and academically accomplished – a distinction average or above is essential
- able to undertake structured analyses in a logical and efficient manner
- able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- well organised with the ability to manage multiple pieces of work in an organised manner
- comfortable working autonomously and in a self-managed way, using initiative to draw on the expertise of those around you
- be able to analyse and process quantitative data