Why Join Us?
Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across cultures. You'll find interesting people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.
Immediate impact, continuous challenge
- Internships at Oliver Wyman provide a true taste of life as a consultant and unique preparation for a full-time role.
- During your internship, you'll work on 1-2 challenging projects that have a significant impact on clients, industries, and societies.
- You'll be a full team member, with responsibility for a distinct piece of work that will help the team deliver breakthrough impact.
- You will be based in the Sydney office, but may have the opportunity to travel for project work.
- We'll ask you to challenge the norm and strive to build something new to shape our firm and the world around us.
Chart your course; we support the journey
- Throughout your internship, we will demonstrate our commitment to your growth and development, and to helping you chart your post-graduate course.
- You'll learn on the job via our apprenticeship model. Much of your focus will be on research and analysis, and you may also have opportunities to begin developing your communication, presentation, and client-management skills.
- We care about you succeeding and you'll be supported every step of the way. You will be mentored and coached by numerous colleagues, from partners and consultants to a dedicated 'buddy', formal 'mentor', and an intern captain' overseeing the program.
We hire you to be you
- Our open, inclusive, and down-to-earth culture will enable you to bring your authentic self to work.
- There's no corporate mold to fit and hierarchy doesn't get in the way.
- Many of your colleagues will become life-long friends.
Apply by 15 April 2020
Your application should include a CV (max of 2 pages with ATAR, University WAM/Cumulative GPA, expected graduation date), cover letter and academic transcript in order to be considered.
Our Sydney intern program is open to penultimate year students graduating from 2021 and able to commence full-time work in 2022. We look for people who display initiative, intuition, and creativity with a strong problem solving and analytical mindset. We do not require specific academic majors or industry experience and look for diversity of experience and skills. We value extracurricular activities and evidence of leading an interesting and impactful life outside of your studies.
Language requirements: Fluency in written and spoken English is required
To be eligible, you must be permitted to work in Australia on a full-time basis at the time that you submit your application.