- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Management at Orica
- Average rating for Management, based on 17 reviews7.2 / 10
How accessible are managers and do they make good mentors? You may want to address internal communication, performance feedback or praise and recognition.
All the lower level managers are fantastic. I have always been guided along the way with their experience and insights.
Great manager - young, very friendly and accessible
varies depending on the manager, some are excellent, some are poor
Some managers are great mentors and pull you aside to provide guidance and feedback while others just think your cheap labour and there is little point investing in you since you are rotating within 12 months.
Graduate, NSW, QLD
From what I have seen so far managers are willing to help you and teach you even if you are not part of their team. There is a formal performance feedback system in place and informal discussions are also encouraged.
Senior managers make a big effort to attend graduate conferences etc.
Direct line managers are great, anyone above is harder to get hold of.
Graduate, All over WA