- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Partners in Performance Reviews
Reviews by Partners in Performance graduate employees
- The responsibility and expectations are exceedingly high. Most days involve being stretched far outside my comfort zone. The remuneration is very competitive.
- By far the amazing people and the results focused culture. The amount you learn from extremely talented and driven colleagues is immeasurable. The best part is that they genuinely care about your development and wellbeing!
- Meet new people, work in cool industries, work with smart people
- Learning opportunities and high responsibility from the first day
- The travel can be very exciting but can also become tiring and tedious quickly (particularly if the destination is remote/rural).
- Hours can be tiresome, however interesting work more than makes up for it!
- Hours are tough, constant Mon-Fri travel is very tiring and makes it difficult to stay in touch with friends back home
- Long hours