- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Pernod Ricard Winemakers Reviews
Reviews by Pernod Ricard Winemakers graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.4GradAustralia surveyed 4 graduates working at Pernod Ricard Winemakers. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 4 responses.
- No two days are the same and the fact I get to travel for work
- Working with fun brands, freedom to create wine tasting and wine marketing experiences that are new, interesting and engaging. Working with a great team.
- Variety in day to day work, challenging, always learning
- Hours can be long and work can make its way into your weekend
- Graduate salary could be better
- Can be long hours but satisfying at the same time
What insiders say about…
My role is challenging as you must be flexible, patient, well prepared and constantly 'on' with strong attention to detail and managing multiple facets. As a result though, the role is very satisfying and I am always very happy with a win.
Flexible working hours, excellent team culture, take responsible drinking seriously, respectful, inclusive and forward-thinking.
Long and extensive. Some 9 months from start to end. Began with a video application followed by phone interviews and in person and online interviews mixed with psychometric testing
A lot about my previous experience in our industry
Ensure you read up about the company before hand and be yourself. Don't fall into the trap of thinking the company culture is what it's not.
They are fairly flexible but I spend a lot of time driving and travelling.
Salary is given based on performance which I like however the pay can be a little hard depending on the city you live in
Free tickets, product allowance, events, taxis, dinners
Yes they do. I am very happy as a whole with management
Great training in all areas of the business (strategy, finance, logistics etc.) as well as gaining experience in vineyards and with public experience.
The opportunities are there if you work for them. The company is keen for you to succeed. Hard work is always rewarded
Strong diversity amongst staff; felt the recruitment process was very fair.
Every year everyone in Pernod Ricard participates in 'Responsiball day', a day dedicated to raising awareness and helping for a social or environmental issue. This year in Japan we helped to renovate and clean up a house used by the community (in particular the elderly and kids).
The Tokyo office is convenient and well located. Dress code is suit and collar (tie in winter) for sales and when speaking with customers, whilst back office is more smart casual.
Recycling bins, a new and smart office.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Join one of the biggest, global FMCG's and start a career with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture which embraces diversity.
Procter & GambleP&G’s market-leading & trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day.