- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Perpetual / Fordham Reviews
Reviews by Perpetual / Fordham graduate employees
- Great people and work culture
- The company is very flexible. I work from home once a fortnight and they are flexible with if you need to leave early or take a longer lunch hour etc. The people are all really welcoming and helpful as well. The managers I have had are very encouraging and supportive in regards to helping with career development.
- Flexible work policy means healthy work life balance. Perpetual is "big enough but small enough" such that it is possible to make an impact, business is supportive with educational opportunities. We also have the best themed Christmas party every year.
- Flexible work policy and respect for healthy work life balance, meaningful projects, lots of invitations to corporate events and other activities, support for additional study given.
- The work environment is extremely friendly.
- Out-dated systems and processes