- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Pitcher Partners Reviews
Reviews by Pitcher Partners graduate employees
- Friendly staff, good working hours, very social culture with lots of outside of work activities
- Good people, great culture, everyone gets along, free to be yourself
- The support and training you receive.
- The culture - all staff at Pitcher Partners, fellow graduates all the way through to Partners are very friendly and approachable. While there is a hierarchy, it is less structured than I would have imagined in a corporate environment. This made the transition from university to work much easier.
- You feel like a part of a family. There are also so many opportunities for learning and growth.
- Remuneration. Very slow increases for large increases in workload and responsibility
- The training can go beyond normal work hours.
- While it is a corporate environment, I didn't expect to be at my desk quite as much as I am.
- The long commute to the city, although once you're in the city it's fantastic.
- Limited movement between areas