- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Job Satisfaction at Pitcher Partners
- Average rating for Job Satisfaction, based on 17 reviews8.5 / 10
Please comment on your role and day-to-day responsibilities.
As a first year analyst my role has been much more intensive than I expected and I've been given more responsibility than I anticipated. On a day-to-day basis my roles can vary from something as basic as completing a cash book or a small individual return to something as large as completing sets of accounts and tax returns for client groups from start to finish.
Given that I have only been here for a few months, there is still a lot of learning from both training and one-on-one time with individual staff members. Completing tax returns, BASs, setting up documents, analytics etc.
There is a lot of variety. Every day is different and I get a broad exposure to aspects of how businesses work.
I have found a few people who are willing to give me interesting work, responsibilities and good feedback.
Assisting other staff with various jobs. Individual, Trust and Company Income tax returns. FBT returns. Ad hoc consulting jobs.