- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Working Hours at Pitcher Partners
- Average rating for Working Hours, based on 17 reviews8.1 / 10
How flexible is your company when it comes to hours?
Somewhat flexible, however it is very standard to stay back and start early without recognition
The company is relatively flexible but there is an expectation that during busy season everyone puts in extra hours to get tasks done. You do receive time in lieu when you exceed 8.5 chargeable hours in a day that can be made up at a different time which is good.
8:45am - 5:15pm. The company is very accommodating if you have appointments/other activities you need to attend. You just have to alter your own hours (e.g. start early to finish early)
I work the standard business hours, but am happy to work overtime if needed. There is a degree of flexibility to the work (which is great considering we often work with other people).
Extremely flexible for employees with individual needs
Hours are really good. I don't have to stay back that often, certainly less than expected.
I work around 40 hours a week. Hours seem flexible, as long as you get to work on time and get your minimum required hours
Standard work hours. Semi -flexible