- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Port Jackson Partners Reviews
Reviews by Port Jackson Partners graduate employees
- Very interesting variety and impact of projects. Surrounded by very talented and driven people. Strong collegiate and collaborative culture
- I love the people and culture at PJP - I get to work with fantastic people every day, and we really value our relationships with each other
- The best parts are the people and the work - everyone is very smart and hardworking and willing to help one another. The work is very stimulating and interesting - we work with CEOs and senior executive management on critical issues and it's quite rare to have access to such opportunities at a graduate level.
- Great opportunity and exposure, smart and ambitious colleagues
- Sometimes the work is very intense - because our work is project-based, sometimes there is a hard deadline and we have to knuckle down and work long hours to get everything done
- Our offices are a little outdated in terms of fit out. We're also gearing up to move offices next year which will be great!
- Similar to other consulting firms, PJP is 70% male and 30% female. However, PJP is making an active effort towards opening opportunities and recruiting females and does support women and men with families.