- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by PROBUILD graduate employees
- The people - The support that the team has for each other is amazing. Every team I have worked in has had great comradery. There is always laughter in the office. The pace - I love how fast paced your days are, whilst the hours are long, they fly by. There is always something going on and you are mostly very busy. There is never a dull moment out on site.
- The opportunities made available to distinguish your best qualities. Also having surrounding mentors to teach and help build our construction knowledge.
- Team and the people
- Strong company support, great graduate program, career minded
- Being onsite to see construction processes in practice. Building landmark projects.
- Whilst I enjoy my busy days, it can be very tiring and stressful. Also having to work Saturdays is less than ideal.
- Long hours, as expected in the industry
- Work life balance
- Working long hours and weekends.
- There are many admin/mundane jobs that need to be completed and those usually end up being the tasks for graduates. Some graduates are given far more of these tasks than others and you could be doing a role you dislike for some time.