- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Procter & Gamble Reviews
Reviews by Procter & Gamble graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.5GradAustralia surveyed 11 graduates working at Procter & Gamble. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 11 responses.
- Great resources, reputation, work perks, exposure to the global business world and huge learning curve
- Being industry leaders, opportunity to experience multiple areas of the business, incredible leadership, the people, trust and confidence in employees
- Great amount of autonomy, rapid career progression.
- Autonomy and the responsibility as a fresh graduate.
- Given full responsibility to make a difference from day one
- Company culture more suited to baby boomers.
- Have not found anything bad to comment yet.
- More training required in the very beginning of the role
- Speed - being a large company, sometimes getting things done can take longer than expected.
- Sticking to committed timelines. Lack of communication about forward plans.
What insiders say about…
Retail sales, client and account management. Maintaining distribution, shelving, pricing and merchandising in stores all over Victoria.
Fantastic culture. Likeable team and very helpful and welcoming. After hours socials occur reasonably often and are great for getting to know the team. Colleagues work well together
Thorough hiring process that was more in depth than other companies.
Questions to display experience in Leadership, innovation, sales and time management.
Practice STAR interviewing techniques.
Company is very flexible, hours aren't monitored, just the output of work.
No bonuses. Pay is good for a grad but not the best for the level of work relative to industry standards. Although you do a role after 1-2 years that would normally take 5 years to get promoted to.
Fantastic mentors, very experienced great to work with.
Good training opportunities, however most are based in Sydney. 70/20/10 is the rule adopted for learning. 70% on the job, 20% from manger feedback and 10% formal training
Promotion is based on performance.
Our value of inclusion and diversity is the most important to us. We have people from over 25 nationalities working together. And most importantly we have the best in class facilities when it comes to maternity leave.
Every person has the same opportunity to work at P&G.
International aid programs. Local volunteer days. Internationally fantastic initiatives to help those less privileged.
It isn't located with nice views, but generally it is quite vibrant, with product samples and posters lying around. Dress code is smart casual.
Big emphasis - it's something that both the company and staff care about.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.People also viewed...
UnileverNo other company touches so many people's lives in so many different waysFor more than a century, L’Oréal has been devoted solely to one business: Beauty. The L’Oréal Group is the World’s Number 1 Beauty Company.The world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company. We have more than 2,000 brands, from global icons to local favourites.Famous for our iconic brands on six continents, Heinz provides delicious, nutritious and convenient foods for families in 200 countries globally