- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Procter & Gamble Reviews
Reviews by Procter & Gamble graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.5GradAustralia surveyed 11 graduates working at Procter & Gamble. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 11 responses.
- Great resources, reputation, work perks, exposure to the global business world and huge learning curve
- Being industry leaders, opportunity to experience multiple areas of the business, incredible leadership, the people, trust and confidence in employees
- Great amount of autonomy, rapid career progression.
- Autonomy and the responsibility as a fresh graduate.
- Given full responsibility to make a difference from day one
- Company culture more suited to baby boomers.
- Have not found anything bad to comment yet.
- More training required in the very beginning of the role
- Speed - being a large company, sometimes getting things done can take longer than expected.
- Sticking to committed timelines. Lack of communication about forward plans.
What insiders say about…
Managing retail relationships
P&G culture is all about its PVPs. Purpose,values and the principles. We collaborate on the basis of Trust, ownership and leadership. Everybody therefore holds these values to a very high level which brings all the team members very close. Secondly we believe in inclusion and diversity and therefore we have a diverse work field. With an open door policy, everyone is accessible in the company,even the directors. There are frequent events that gives an opportunity to bring the entire team together.
Rigorous, but thorough ensuring the right people enter the organisation.
Can you tell me about a time you had to innovate?
Prepare by reflecting on situations where you have demonstrated key competencies, and ensure you are able to adapt the situation to different questions asked.
37.5 hours per week, however most work longer. Work from home one day per week. Very flexible as long as work gets done.
Free products, launch events, annual conference interstate, car
Fantastic mentors, very experienced great to work with.
Good training opportunities, however most are based in Sydney. 70/20/10 is the rule adopted for learning. 70% on the job, 20% from manger feedback and 10% formal training
We hire from within. Achieve your goals, be flexible, work hard and network with leadership team and you will progress.
Our value of inclusion and diversity is the most important to us. We have people from over 25 nationalities working together. And most importantly we have the best in class facilities when it comes to maternity leave.
Every person has the same opportunity to work at P&G.
Emphasis on sustainability and improving the living standards of those in developing nations.
We are efficient. We work closely to reduce office waste and apply best practices. Dress code is smart casual.
Big emphasis - it's something that both the company and staff care about.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Join one of the biggest, global FMCG's and start a career with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture which embraces diversity.For more than a century, L’Oréal has been devoted solely to one business: Beauty. The L’Oréal Group is the World’s Number 1 Beauty Company.The world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company. We have more than 2,000 brands, from global icons to local favourites.Famous for our iconic brands on six continents, Heinz provides delicious, nutritious and convenient foods for families in 200 countries globally