- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Diversity at Procter & Gamble
- Average rating for Diversity, based on 12 reviews9.4 / 10
Please provide further information on diversity with respect to women, ethnic minorities and LGBT. Please comment on issues such as recruitment, retention, promotion, child care, maternity leave, etc.
Womens network is a great way to connect with other women, we also support Mardi Gras.
Still a lack of diversity in higher levels of management, but the company are taking steps to change this and making good progress.
Our value of inclusion and diversity is the most important to us. We have people from over 25 nationalities working together. And most importantly we have the best in class facilities when it comes to maternity leave.
Very strong. The Sydney office is wonderfully multicultural. Big emphasis on an inclusive work environment.
Best in class for diversity. Very supportive and encouraging of diversity. Fantastic on this front. Female/male/LGBTI, it does not matter and will not affect you at work.
What does your company do to attract applicants from less privileged backgrounds?
Every person has the same opportunity to work at P&G.
Don't know what is done in Australia, but there are programs overseas (e.g. in the US).