- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Job Satisfaction at Procter & Gamble
- Average rating for Job Satisfaction, based on 12 reviews8.5 / 10
Please comment on your role and day-to-day responsibilities.
Interacting with customer, building customer plans, forecasting volume and budgets
Managing a key account to directly achieve organisational goals
Managing a large national account. Designing trade marketing strategies and working as a trusted advisor to Australia's largest retailer.
Retail sales, client and account management. Maintaining distribution, shelving, pricing and merchandising in stores all over Victoria.
B2B sales, growing sales and growth in a retail channel.
Communicating with customers and internal staff.
Most days are pretty hectic/intense. Day to day responsibilities include monthly forecasting, market tracking etc. Also plenty of projects from pricing analytics to financial feasibility analysis.
Sales and account management. Responsible for store execution and sales of our products. Moving into account management in a supporting role on major brands, providing analytical and administration support as well as fully autonomous account management on smaller brand.
Managing retail relationships