- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Salary at Procter & Gamble
- Average rating for Salary, based on 12 reviews8.2 / 10
What are your thoughts on pay and bonuses at your company?
Pay is in line with market expectations, benefits are very generous.
Satisfied. We benchmark multiple companies and then set the rewards accordingly.
Pay is pretty good, especially for FMCG. Superannuation is higher than the statutory minimum. No bonuses yet.
No bonuses. Pay is good for a grad but not the best for the level of work relative to industry standards. Although you do a role after 1-2 years that would normally take 5 years to get promoted to.
What are your company's best or most unusual perks? For example: free tickets, free dinners, moving expenses, taxis, pension, etc.
Free products, launch events, annual conference interstate, car
Free Health & Beauty products
Office dry cleaning, moving expenses, complimentary company products.
Opportunities to work overseas or in the regional headquarters in Singapore. Finance training is also overseas.