- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Prysmian Group Reviews
Reviews by Prysmian Group graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 7 graduates working at Prysmian Group. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 7 responses.
- Cross-functional experience, International mobility and challenging work environment.
- I am given responsibilities and targets which motivate me to achieve goals within the company. The company allows individuals to apply their own methods to achieve a set target/ goals.
- Opportunity for international exposure.
- Big investment on Employee and best working environment for your talent
- Multicultural Environment
- It is hard to push change through the company, which can be frustrating, but once change is accepted it is rewarding
- Thrown down the deep end to experience the real experience.
- Public transport access at one of the sites can be an issue.
What insiders say about…
No two days are the same in my job, from working on a marketing tool to business development to building change strategies to move the business forward
The Australian division is very dedicated to making the culture of the business easy to integrate into and spends a lot of time on employee engagement and team building.
The hiring process was exactly as described on the company website. I felt welcomed at the interview and was able to be comfortable to answer and all questions and be myself.
The questions were more based upon my characteristics rather than technical skills. They wished to know how i have coped in certain situations and how i can apply my past leadership experiences within the company.
It is best to be yourself, be confident in yourself and most importantly remember, its not only you being interviewed, you are also interviewing the company to make sure you fit there as well
It is flexible as long as we work for 8 hours a day
Free ticket to my country
The managers within the company are very accessible, all managers have an open door policy that works and are more than happy to spend time discussing performance and feedback.
Management and technical training.
They respect all of those aspects
The company very actively participates in cancer fighting related causes. Each year, we participate in the relay for life and movement for the fight against cancer. There are other causes which the company actively participates as well such as city to surf, boot camp and yoga.
The location and facilities are a little bit outdated, but still clean and neat. The dress code is dependent on the job. But neat, clean and professional dress code is required.
We aim at ensuring the environment not/least affected from our business/operations.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.People also viewed...