- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Prysmian Group Reviews
Reviews by Prysmian Group graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 7 graduates working at Prysmian Group. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 7 responses.
- Cross-functional experience, International mobility and challenging work environment.
- I am given responsibilities and targets which motivate me to achieve goals within the company. The company allows individuals to apply their own methods to achieve a set target/ goals.
- Opportunity for international exposure.
- Big investment on Employee and best working environment for your talent
- Multicultural Environment
- It is hard to push change through the company, which can be frustrating, but once change is accepted it is rewarding
- Thrown down the deep end to experience the real experience.
- Public transport access at one of the sites can be an issue.
What insiders say about…
Production meeting, review customer complaints, review NCAs, review quality of buy in products, conduct audits, calibrations etc
We work as a team to solve problems in the office. Sometime we hang out together for lunch or dinner.
Online test group interview and individual interview final interview
You need to know what you need and prepare for the program.
The company is very flexible when it comes to the working hours. For the company, it is more important that you achieve the set goals and targets than just achieving number of hours spent in the office.
Free ticket to my country
They are very keen to interact with team members
Management and technical training.
Performance and personal characteristics are important when it comes to moving up the ranks
They respect all of those aspects
The company very actively participates in cancer fighting related causes. Each year, we participate in the relay for life and movement for the fight against cancer. There are other causes which the company actively participates as well such as city to surf, boot camp and yoga.
The location and facilities are a little bit outdated, but still clean and neat. The dress code is dependent on the job. But neat, clean and professional dress code is required.
We aim at ensuring the environment not/least affected from our business/operations.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...