- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Prysmian Group Reviews
Reviews by Prysmian Group graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 7 graduates working at Prysmian Group. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 7 responses.
- Cross-functional experience, International mobility and challenging work environment.
- I am given responsibilities and targets which motivate me to achieve goals within the company. The company allows individuals to apply their own methods to achieve a set target/ goals.
- Opportunity for international exposure.
- Big investment on Employee and best working environment for your talent
- Multicultural Environment
- It is hard to push change through the company, which can be frustrating, but once change is accepted it is rewarding
- Thrown down the deep end to experience the real experience.
- Public transport access at one of the sites can be an issue.
What insiders say about…
Sales for utility customers major contract project management for customers training and supervising new employees
The Australian division is very dedicated to making the culture of the business easy to integrate into and spends a lot of time on employee engagement and team building.
They assess every single aspect of skill
It is flexible as long as we work for 8 hours a day
Free ticket to my country
The managers within the company are very accessible, all managers have an open door policy that works and are more than happy to spend time discussing performance and feedback.
For the first two weeks in the company, the training is conducted as an introduction to the business from R&D, Engineering, Sales, Purchasing and Finance point of view.
As graduates, you are developed to become future managers.
Equality perspective from human resources and management's perspective.
Academy classes for worldwide employees. Opportunities of networking worldwide.
The location and facilities are a little bit outdated, but still clean and neat. The dress code is dependent on the job. But neat, clean and professional dress code is required.
We aim at ensuring the environment not/least affected from our business/operations.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...