- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Prysmian Group Reviews
Reviews by Prysmian Group graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 7 graduates working at Prysmian Group. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 7 responses.
- Cross-functional experience, International mobility and challenging work environment.
- I am given responsibilities and targets which motivate me to achieve goals within the company. The company allows individuals to apply their own methods to achieve a set target/ goals.
- Opportunity for international exposure.
- Big investment on Employee and best working environment for your talent
- Multicultural Environment
- It is hard to push change through the company, which can be frustrating, but once change is accepted it is rewarding
- Thrown down the deep end to experience the real experience.
- Public transport access at one of the sites can be an issue.
What insiders say about…
Sales for utility customers major contract project management for customers training and supervising new employees
The Australian division is very dedicated to making the culture of the business easy to integrate into and spends a lot of time on employee engagement and team building.
Numerical and personality online test. Group interview. Personal interviews and interviews with the managers.
Achievements during university, what makes myself stand out, previous working conditions, experiences academically, practically and socially.
Understand the company's background, product and developments for yourself.
Quite flexible with when you come and leave. Just make sure you could get all your job finished.
Satisfactory for the experiences I have.
Travel expenses when you travel for work. Christmas parties.
They are very keen to interact with team members
For the first two weeks in the company, the training is conducted as an introduction to the business from R&D, Engineering, Sales, Purchasing and Finance point of view.
The company does not discriminate when it comes to race, sex, age, sexual preference.
The company very actively participates in cancer fighting related causes. Each year, we participate in the relay for life and movement for the fight against cancer. There are other causes which the company actively participates as well such as city to surf, boot camp and yoga.
Large site and adequate office space for office/white collars. Dress code is smart casual and protective clothes required in the factory.
Reduce print outJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...