Why join us?
Build your career with one of the state’s largest and oldest organisations. We’re proud to help keep our members – and SA – moving in the right direction. More than 730,000 members choose us to deliver them peace of mind, through our trusted range of motor, home and travel products and services.
We’ve come a long way since being founded by a small group of motoring pioneers in 1903. Our progressive, forward-thinking evolution continues today, with aspirations to build on our motoring heritage and expand our travel and home offerings.
We’re a flexible and inclusive organisation, with a strong focus on employee wellbeing. If you’re a passionate, driven and creative individual with a genuine interest in contributing to RAA’s future and giving back to the South Australian community, we would love to hear from you.
What work will I do?
With multiple industries in one...
- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up