- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Job Satisfaction at RB
- Average rating for Job Satisfaction, based on 13 reviews9.1 / 10
Please comment on your role and day-to-day responsibilities.
P&L ownership Budget Marketing analysis Project management
I feel that I have significantly more responsibility and independence than I would as a graduate in a similar role in the industry.
As an Assistant Brand Manager at RB, you get a lot of exposure to the wider-business as you are the project manager for NPDs, EPDs, sourcing changes, artwork changes . You manage the brand's marketing spend/budget each month and also analyse how NPDs/TVCs/marketing strategies are performing. You also get to work on creative marketing campaigns i.e. TVCs, print media, social media.
Managing a multi-million dollar budget; making real decisions impacting actual sales
I feel that I have real responsibility for my brand and have a supportive team who are always there to help.
Managing smaller accounts, supporting the team with analytical skills
Varies and primarily at my discretion. My business is driven by me and the decisions I make on how I want to grow and excel.
Entry level, Sydney