- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Working Hours at RB
- Average rating for Working Hours, based on 13 reviews6.3 / 10
How flexible is your company when it comes to hours?
The company is becoming increasingly flexible with the work hours. If I could get all my work done being here 9-4, they would be fine with that, but the nature of the business means there's a lot to get done, and this takes time.
Company has just introduced Flex-Hours. However, we typically work quite long hours.
Flexible; however you stay as long as you need to get the job done
At RB you are in control and that includes managing your time
I typically work 50+ hours a week, sometimes even more than this. There is flexibility in terms of hours, however, they reward you on your success and they demand high standards so if you are ambitious you will push yourself as much as you can
I work more than most, but it is by choice. I like the longer hours at this stage in my career. RB is not a place you should come if you are looking for work life balance, but in saying that, they are flexible with the hours you can work. Only the hours you will need to work to deliver the results you are required to deliver will be long.
Entry level, Sydney