- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Working Hours at Redox
- Average rating for Working Hours, based on 8 reviews9.0 / 10
How flexible is your company when it comes to hours?
9-5 is expected, flexible with working overtime and making up hours when needed
I work 9-5. There is little pressure to work over time if you don't plan to.
I have to be here 9-5, however do see customers outside of office.
I work 9am-5pm Monday- Friday (37.5 hours), rarely will I stay after 5pm. Nobody is expected to stay back and finish work - nearly everything can wait until the following morning. I am free to take my annual leave whenever, I can leave work early at the drop of a hat if necessary without feeling guilty.
I work 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, which is 37.5hrs each week. Usually I am in the office earlier, anywhere from 8:30-8:45 am most days and then I mainly leave at 5pm every day, unless I have work that requires me to stay back and finish - usually this is no more than half an hour extra. The company are flexible when you visit customers, you can come and go any time and spend full days at a time out of the office. When it comes to general office work you are expected to at least work within your normal 9am-5pm roster, there is no flexibility of working from home.