- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Office & Workplace at Redox
- Average rating for Workplace, based on 8 reviews7.9 / 10
Please comment on your company's office space, location and facilities. And while we're at it, please tell us a little about the dress code.
Nice new office, formal dress code but is relaxed.
Good office set up, cubicles. There is a kitchen with a nice coffee machine. Relaxed dress code - shirt with black pants is standard dress.
The Adelaide office is recently renovated and Head Office is a new building in Sydney. Dress code is business casual. The last Friday of every month is casual day.
The office space is quite large and open plan. Staff are only separated by partitions, no one has a personal office, not even management. The facilities are good, we have 2 kitchens in the office (one down stairs and one upstairs) with all amenities such as: coffee machine, fridge, microwave, sink, puratap etc. We also have a small home-style gym, multiple meeting rooms, toilets, showers etc. The location is not too bad it is on the northern side of the city about 30min to CBD centre. The dress code is smart casual office wear.