- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 120 countries, 810 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in Financial Services.
As a member of our Financial Services team, you will gain exposure to:
- Learning the relevant legislation and financial planning standards;
- Assisting in the preparation and implementation of investment recommendations for clients;
- Assistance in preparation of client portfolio reports
- Liaising with product providers
- Provide support to our financial planning professionals
- Prepare and complete implementation forms for recommended advice
- Assist in the management of compliance obligations
- Maintenance of financial data within dedicated financial planning software
- Ongoing management of prospective/existing client communication whilst developing and maintaining strong client relationships
Graduates at RSM
Graduates at RSM want to be part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates, we look for:
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Ability to travel around the country for work and training; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have completed or completing a Business degree.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application