What we do at RSM
- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 120 countries, 810 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally.
- RSM Australia offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities within a highly supportive, people orientated workplace
About the opportunity:
We are seeking standout Graduate's for commencement from now until Feb 2021, in the following locations:
- Jurien Bay
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional!
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- A one-on-one Buddy on commencement
- CA registration and support from our Learning and Development team
- Competitive remuneration
- International Secondment opportunities
- Continuous professional development
- Mentoring programs
- Discounted health cover and insurance options
Graduates at RSM
Graduates at RSM want to be part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates, we look for:
- Completed or completing a Business / Finance / Commerce degree;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How can you connect with RSM?
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.