RSM is the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally. We have 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
We are looking for a Marketing Graduate who is excited to start their Marketing career in an industry leading organisation! Our bustling Sydney office needs support in implementing, coordinating and assisting with various local and national Marketing initiatives. This role is suited to someone ready to get their hands dirty, who loves getting creative and enjoys supporting a talented and passionate bunch of people to get the best outcomes!
Your new role will have you being involved in the below:
- Manipulation of Databases to create market intelligence and distribution lists.
- Assist in the administration of data to ensure validity.
- Conduct Market research into specific industries or market segments as required.
- Work with senior marketing to review and update marketing and promotional materials including brochures, newsletters, banners, office signage, profiles and capability statements.
- Provide assistance to the Sydney office with functions, seminars and other networking events.
- Provide assistance and support to Sydney Partners with Sydney marketing requests as required.
- Perform regular maintenance and updates of the website.
- Source content for the website from relevant staff and externally.
- Assist with the implementation and support national marketing strategies for Sydney.
The Successful Applicant
Our new Marketing Graduate will have the below skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualification or working towards Business related qualifications with Majors in Marketing or Communications;
- Understanding of marketing philosophies and practices;
- Advanced PC skills including desktop publishing skills (Adobe InDesign and Photoshop preferred);
- Displays high attention to detail;
- Good time management;
- Is flexible and adaptable;
- Delivers results under pressure; and
- Confident in communicating effectively across all levels.
What's on Offer?
A supportive National team provides a broad framework for you to grow and develop your marketing skills and career; you will also receive ongoing professional training and development, other employee benefits and a competitive salary.