RSM is the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally. We have 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
We have a great opportunity for a motivated and energetic People & Culture Coordinator, with 12 months, to join a collaborative National People & Culture (P&C) team. Based in the heart of Sydney's CBD, this role will see you provide and deliver on a wide variety of Human Resources (HR) generalist activities and HR support to the senior P&C team members, as well as the national P&C team.
Key responsibilities of the role include and not limited to:
- Assist with end to end recruitment processes;
- Manage Graduate and Vacation recruitment processes and campaigns;
- Provide support to senior P&C team members and assist them with operational matters;
- Support the P&C team with the administration of HR related enquires;
- Employment contract management and preparation;
- HR systems updating and support;
- Maintain HR process manual;
- Maintain and update P&C intranet pages;
- Generate reports from relevant HR and payroll systems;
- Manage and assist with HR projects; and
- Support WHS requirements.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have some experience working in a HR Coordinator capacity, as well as the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification - HR;
- Up to 12 months relevant experience in a similar role assisting in - recruitment activities and contributing to a busy HR team;
- Previous experience in a professional or corporate environment preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment and induction;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a client focus;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ethics, integrity and privacy;
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently; and
- Understanding of professional services and a multi stakeholder environment.
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside a friendly and dynamic national P&C team culture;
- Supported by a flexible working environment; and
- Opportunity for ongoing professional development and mentoring from Senior P&C team.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.