- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Culture at SA Power Networks
- Average rating for Culture, based on 6 reviews9.6 / 10
Please describe your company's culture both in the office and after hours. Let us know about the structure and hierarchy, cooperation and teamwork, and socialising amongst colleagues.
Without a doubt, this company has a very positive working culture both in the office and after hours. The employees are extremely friendly and all work together as one team.
There is a lot of respect for everyone's knowledge and perspectives here. The senior staff have been around a long time and are always happy to share their stories with younger colleagues or help us out with making a decision. They are also keen to hear our perspectives and thoughts coming into the organisation as new graduates. The third-year and former graduates are supportive of the new graduates and helped us to settle in.
Very flexible and friendly environment. Everyone is more than happy to assist whether they are peers, employees in different areas or senior management.
New ideas are encouraged by peers and management alike, some areas more collaborative than others. After-work socialising is limited