An Australian energy pioneer since 1954, Santos is a leading oil and gas producer, supplying Australianand Asian customers.
With its origins in the Cooper Basin, Santos is one of Australia’s largest producers of gas to the domestic market and has the largest exploration and production acreage position in Australia of any company.Santos has also developed major oil and liquids businesses in Australia and operates in all mainland Australian states and the Northern Territory.
Santos also has an exploration-led Asian portfolio, with a focus on three core countries: Indonesia, Vietnam and Papua New Guinea. From this base, Santos is pursuing a transformational LNG strategy with interests in three LNG projects; Darwin LNG, PNG LNG and GLNG.
Our substantial pipeline of projects ensures Santos is well positioned to achieve our production goal of 80 to 90 million barrels of oil equivalent by 2020.
With over 3,000 employees across Australia and Asia, Santos’ foundations are based on safe, sustainable operations and working in partnership with host communities, governments, business partners and shareholders.
Santos recognises the strategic value in recruiting new talent at graduate level and provides excellent opportunities for growth and development through our Graduate Program.
Our program provides accelerated career development incorporating on-the-job technicaltraining and specialist development activities, including:
• Graduate Induction Program – which helps first year graduates find their feet at Santos and build networks with their colleagues throughout the company.
• Unlocking Performance Potential – where top priority performance scorecards are set annually and regular conversations and feedback are given on performance development.
• Job Rotations – that give exposure to various teams or locations providing a strong technical foundation and breadth while meeting graduate and business needs.
• Mentorship and support – where each first-year graduate is assigned a support and technical mentor to help with technical work, career guidance and settling the graduate into the organisation.
• Graduate Ambassadors – a group run by graduate volunteers which organises social functions, assists with networking and graduate recruitment, and contributes to ongoing improvements within the Graduate Program.
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package – which offers employees choice including bonus, superannuation, access to a share plan, salary sacrifice scheme, study assistance and education programs, employee assistance program, health and fitness memberships and relocation assistance, where applicable.
• A great place to work – where we understand the increasing importance of flexible work options in maintaining a diverse, adaptable and high performing workforce and involvement in the Santos Social Club or the many community and volunteering events supported bySantos such as the Santos Tour Down Under.
For more information on Santos’ programs, please visit our website: www.santos.com