- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Schneider Electric Reviews
Reviews by Schneider Electric graduate employees
- Market leader means we work on the largest, most advanced infrastructure projects.
- The environment, the resources and tools the company has available to them.
- The people, teams and managers alike.
- Focus on sustainability, opportunities to learn, networking
- Work with very skilled engineers
- In the Buildings BU we do not have much influence on the overall solution, we are more "service providers" than "solution providers".
- Can be quite slow to react to things. To make change in certain parts of the organisation is very difficult even though the work methods are completely inefficient.
- People outside of our business sometimes do not understand what we do because we have such a large offer portfolio. We are now building on our messaging to make our customers more aware that the sole reason we exist is for them. This takes time and clear messaging.
- Like any big company, red tape. Bigger company - slower change.