- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Office & Workplace at Schneider Electric
- Average rating for Workplace, based on 12 reviews6.6 / 10
Please comment on your company's office space, location and facilities. And while we're at it, please tell us a little about the dress code.
Our office is located on the outskirts of the city in a low socio-economic area. This is good for parking, however there are not very many good places to go for lunch or after-work. The office is new and modern, with some plants and greenery. The dress code is very casual. We have a call centre and lots of staff that do not meet with clients, so t-shirts and jeans are not uncommon. We also have client-facing staff, who wear anything between smart-casual and formal clothing.
Newish offices. Some green walls. The dress code is pretty normal - suit pants and collared shirts is typical.
Our office is very open-plan. This creates a friendlier and environment and helps to build relationships. The office is located in a great location in Macquarie Park, with the train station and largest shopping centre right opposite the road. We also have parks around the area to encourage lunch-time activities. Our dress code is professional, and dressed appropriately for the role.