- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by South32 graduate employees
- Flexibility to choose your own career path, support to follow that direction. A variety of different roles within a graduate program. The people I work with are the best.
- Opportunity to work in different areas and enabled to pursue interests aligned to your career goals and personal values.
- Flexibility, I enjoyed the people I work with
- Good environment. Most inclusive mine that I've experienced. Employees seem to have a happy home and healthy relationships.
- Company values, colleagues, exposure to interesting projects, company direction at an executive level
- The graduate program continues to grow, towards the beginning of my employment there was little structure, although this is improving
- The lack of diversity in age and cultural background.
- It would be good to talk to more people who have just gone through/going through the grad program
- Often work overtime (more like shift work) and don't get paid for it.
- Travel for work (long hours), salary is low compared with peers