Reporting to Head of Digital & Communications, this role is for an outstanding operator who is an exceptional communicator, digitally-savvy and who can apply their expertise to a pioneering organisation in an exciting period of growth.
The ideal candidate will be an all-rounder & will work across the following areas:
- You are a rising or aspiring content generator – writing must be a passion and your key strength. You will develop engaging, accurate and audience relevant content across all platforms – website, direct communications (media releases, e-newsletters, etc), social media and other digital assets.
- Maintain our social media accounts, including content creation and curation
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all communications activities (social media, campaigns, website etc)
- Create & update the Stone & Chalk website content development & management, through WordPress.
- Responsible for content creation & distribution of our monthly corporate newsletter, programs update, event invitations, etc
- Coordinate the design of other promotional and marketing materials including pitch book, S&C brochures, and website content such as photos, videos, etc.
- Filming and editing Video/Multimedia content including filming, vox pops of smaller events. Coordinate and manage external film production agencies for larger projects and video production requirements.