- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Suncorp Group Reviews
Reviews by Suncorp Group graduate employees
- Everyone pulls together the culture is really first notch.
- Culture, work style is industry leading and innovative
- Patient leaders that focus on graduate development - time is given to learning and understanding ideas and tasks; it is a 'safe to fail' environment. Great culture with welcoming and innovative people. The company is open to multiple career paths, which allows talent to move around the diverse businesses within the Suncorp Group.
- The best thing about working at Suncorp is its culture. Everyone here is willing to share knowledge and support you in your career development. There is also plenty of opportunity to move around and learn new skills and work with new teams.
- The company offers a supportive environment that has enabled me to put my university studies into practice. Suncorp is also committed to developing its people, offers a flexible way of work and values innovation. This is something that I was drawn towards and I can see that the diversity of Suncorp�s businesses and brands will continue to provide many opportunities in the future.
- Multiple organisation restructures - common in most large companies though.
- Disorganised graduate structure for some streams.
- limited ability to work overseas or gain overseas experience
- Internal hiring and promotion policy
- As a large, diverse organisation it can sometimes be difficult getting a cohesive approach from different stakeholders.