- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Susquehanna International Group, LLP (SIG) Reviews
Reviews by Susquehanna International Group, LLP (SIG) graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.6GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at Susquehanna International Group, LLP (SIG). Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere. Lots of interesting work.
- Linking trading to poker and game theory, and understanding how to gain an edge on your opponent
- The best part of the company is the extensive training program in mock trading and poker, and the opportunity to work overseas in USA
- Intellectually stimulating culture, very performance based. Very good education for new employees. Decent hours and good remuneration + benefits.
- There is always more work that can only be done in the office. 45hr/week expected.
- First 12 months is essentially a continuous testing/hazing period.
What insiders say about…
Day tasks 8am 4pm - includes running reports, entering data, monitoring systems, writing and maintaining codes. Education one to two evenings per week from 4pm - 6.30pm and includes lectures and probabilistic/logic games.
The organization structure is very flat with no hierarchical culture whatsoever. Employees are very helpful and aid in the success of others.
Two phone interviews. The first interview was focused on motivation and education. The second interview was probability questions only. Followed by two in person interviews the first was probability and general resume assessment, and the second in person interview was culture fit.
Lots of probability and logic. Motivation for application. Examples of success under pressure.
Practice probability, logic questions and mental math. Financial knowledge is barely important
8.30am - 5.30pm. Generally very flexible
Cannot comment on bonuses yet, but base salary is decent
Education on poker
Very transparent and concerned with your learning
Structured classes in mock trading and poker, which are designed to shape you into a capable trader.
I've heard about some expansion related movements, and movements between teams, but don't know much about promotions.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
Akuna Capital LLCAkuna employees are enterprising and ambitious individuals who thrive in an environment where they are developing the firm, not just doing a job.Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.A technology-driven trading firm where you can explore your limits, engage with smart people and expand your knowledge.Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers data, news and analytics through innovative technology to influential decision makers around the world.