- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Susquehanna International Group, LLP (SIG) Reviews
Reviews by Susquehanna International Group, LLP (SIG) graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.6GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at Susquehanna International Group, LLP (SIG). Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere. Lots of interesting work.
- Linking trading to poker and game theory, and understanding how to gain an edge on your opponent
- The best part of the company is the extensive training program in mock trading and poker, and the opportunity to work overseas in USA
- Intellectually stimulating culture, very performance based. Very good education for new employees. Decent hours and good remuneration + benefits.
- There is always more work that can only be done in the office. 45hr/week expected.
- First 12 months is essentially a continuous testing/hazing period.
What insiders say about…
Day tasks 8am 4pm - includes running reports, entering data, monitoring systems, writing and maintaining codes. Education one to two evenings per week from 4pm - 6.30pm and includes lectures and probabilistic/logic games.
The organization structure is very flat with no hierarchical culture whatsoever. Employees are very helpful and aid in the success of others.
Actually used assessments. Interviews were fairly ad-hoc, but you were able to demonstrate ability through the assessments.
General programming principals and logic puzzles
Review general programming principles and relax
Lots of hours in the first year then it steps down. Normal hours are 8.00am-5.00pm. In the first year you also do 5.00pm - 7.00pm for training. Some study is also required outside of work hours.
Free lunch and breakfast daily. Membership to numerous sporting venues. Education allowances. Free gym access.
Managers are also traders, interaction is very common and almost daily. Very functional communication which is outcome based, almost no useless meetings
Best training program for trading in the world, but the expectations are also incredibly high. They expect you to perform and deliver.
I've heard about some expansion related movements, and movements between teams, but don't know much about promotions.
There is no discrimination at all.
All Assistant Traders are given the opportunity to spend 12 months in the USA training with the global education department and being mentored by traders in the USA Head OfficeJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
Akuna Capital LLCAkuna employees are enterprising and ambitious individuals who thrive in an environment where they are developing the firm, not just doing a job.Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.A technology-driven trading firm where you can explore your limits, engage with smart people and expand your knowledge.Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers data, news and analytics through innovative technology to influential decision makers around the world.