- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Swire graduate employees
- Variety of roles and experience while progressing in the same organisation.
- The people are excellent to work with, the variety of work is exciting, and the respect for my role has been phenomenal making it much easier to successfully work.
- Diversity of experience, exposure to high level management, accelerated responsibility, endless opportunities to learn.
- Diverse and interesting projects to work on!
- One of the best and worst things is the requirement to move cities/ countries in line with opportunities in the company. This has resulted in some fantastic experiences in new cities, but can also be disruptive to life outside of work.
- The worst (and also the best) thing about working for Swire is the travel. Changing roles and locations every 12-18 months can be unsettling, but if you embrace it, it can be very rewarding.
- Having a longish commute (offices are not in the CBD, usually in industrial areas)- so not too much to complain about really!