- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Management at Swire
- Average rating for Management, based on 6 reviews8.8 / 10
How accessible are managers and do they make good mentors? You may want to address internal communication, performance feedback or praise and recognition.
Managers are very accessible right from the top (meeting the Swire family members, company CEO etc).
Managers are generally quite accessible and for the most part approachable, however there is always opportunities for improvement in this area. Within the head office(s) and sites the management is very close to the workforce, but not all management exhibits this trait. Communication always needs work, and praise and recognition can also be much improved in a general sense within the company.
As a graduate MT you are very fortunate to have access to senior managers from day 1. They make it their business to help and support you throughout your career at Swire.
Graduate, Roxby Downs
Managers are quite accessible, with generally open door policies so it's easy to have discussions and ask advice as required.