- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Working Hours at Swire
- Average rating for Working Hours, based on 6 reviews7.3 / 10
How flexible is your company when it comes to hours?
Work hours will depend on the company you are working with, but generally Swire is focused on providing a good work-life balance.
The general work hours are 8-5. However, it is often an expectation that we work more than this, with the majority arriving before 8 and leaving after 5. This can be very intense. However, when life gets in the way they are very flexible.
The work hours vary between companies and positions. In an operations role you may be working 10+ a day quite consistently, whereas in a head office environment you would be expected to do less. How you work those hours is very flexible though, which allows for a better work life balance.
Graduate, Roxby Downs
My work hours are quite good, usually working 8.30 am to 5 or 5.30 pm. If there is pressing work then I'll stay later, however on the flip side if I need to leave a bit early for after work commitments I can do that as well.